Monday, October 29, 2007

World-Class Designer: AdornmentsByBJ

CREATIVITY IN JEWELRY INVOLVES PASSION FOR THE ART





When an artist puts passion into their creativity, it often leads to striking results! Come browse and see for yourself!






Her shop, Adornments by BJ (www.adornmentsbybj.etsy.com) contains a diverse collection of handcrafted, unique, quality jewelry sets to adorn even those with the most discriminating tastes. Consider visiting her shop and browsing through the 130+ photos and descriptions of her creative style. She will custom make a design and create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you!




BJ says, "My collection contains jewelry, all quality made with the finest of materials, to fit any budget, style, or special occasion whether it be casual or formal or somewhere in-between".
"Adornments to reflect your persona. My materials of choice include semi-precious Gemstones, Pearls, Swarovski crystals, Wood, Shells, Sterling Silver, and a recent addition: silk cord for Chinese knotting. I also love discovering vintage jewelry to use in my creations. "

Her memberships include:

S.R.A.J.D. (Self-Representing Artist Jewelry Designer #0517)

AJC (Art Jewelry Collective) and JET (Jewelry on Etsy Team)

Photos of her jewelry are listed on Tribe.net, MySpace.com, Flickr.com, TalentDatabase.com, and many other sites as well. She also maintains a shop on Ruby Lane.
Her passion is to create unique, one-of-a-kind beautiful artisan jewelry. She believes jewelry is selected subconsciously on the premise that it becomes a reflection of your persona ~ your soul.
You can be drawn to a stone metaphysically and not understand the attraction. Her desire is to supply enough unique styles that you will instantly find that subconscious attraction!
"I formerly created stained glass works of art, but since moving to Tennesee have not had a place to continue in that medium ~ hopefully my wish for a studio will come to be and I can again work with stained glass and maybe sell my creations on Etsy!"

"I am a 62 year old female jewelry artisan who has three grown children. My oldest daughter and her Brit husband are presently in Viet Nam in the process of picking up their newly adopted little 7 month daughter, their only child. My second daughter has two girls (14 and 11) and a boy (7) and my youngest daughter has two boys (14 and 11)."

"I am married to a wonderful man who keeps me happy and comfortable. Although he does complain about my being on the computer too much!"

1 comment:

Me said...

Thanks for the wonderful feature!

BJ