Monday, October 29, 2007

Featuring StudioMarcy!

Name: Marcy Lamberson
Shop: Studio Marcy
Web Address:
Marcy Lamberson is a full time lampwork glass artist and teacher whose happy and somewhat quirky view of life is often reflected in her whimsical glass sculptural beads.
It’s pretty often that her etsy shop, (www.StudioMarcy.etsy.com) will feature a combination of funny faced aliens, fish, people and animals. And you never know what they’ll be wearing.
Many times, the females wear jewelry, hats and earrings, whether they’re a gorillas, mice or humans. She also enjoys making custom order glass pet portraits.
Marcy’s other love besides making glass beads is teaching glass artists. She has taught private lessons in her Atlanta, GA home studio for the last 4 years.
"Anything that makes me smile also inspires me. I love to find the whimsy and humor in the world and I think my beads reflect it. Abundant colors, humorous or absurd situations, chubby cheeks, lots of nature, baby faces, animals wearing jewelry or even elves wearing tutus all just make me smile when making them. I also have windows on three walls of my sunroom studio, so all my birdfeeders keep the bird theme going in my shop."

1 comment:

marcy said...

Thanks so much for featuring me and my shop! I sure do appreciate it.
Marcy