Monday, October 29, 2007

Featured Artist: BlueBaby

Websites http://bluebaby.etsy.com/


Inspirations:

God is my main inspiration. He creates the beauty I see in everything around me and I try not to waste the talent He has given me. I want to share my gifts with everyone thru the items I create.

Advice for Crafters:

Do something you absolutely love! If you think about it all day and dream about it all night, then you are meant to do it!! Don't waste your time on things you think will sell...if you don't love making it, don't do it!


Her favorite item:
My hats!! They are so fun to make, comfy, and unique to the customer!


Her biggest accomplishment:

A huge king size afghan which keeps me and hubby and our doggie warm at night!

Favorite materials:

Yarn, charcoal pencils for drawing.

How do you advertise?

I advertise mostly by word of mouth, and try to promote as much as possible on etsy.

How long have you been doing your craft?

Crocheting 6 yrs.

Drawing forever!! (I am thinking of posting drawings later).

Jewelry...only just began!!

1 comment:

Giftbearer said...

Your blog is looking good! Nice feature!