Monday, October 29, 2007

All That Glitters: SparklyStrandz

An interview with Jamie Sparklystrandz.etsy.com:

My name is Jamie Hinson. I've been making jewelry for over 10 years, and crocheting for over 25 years.





I'm inspired by beads themselves. I love that they are rich in history, and not just shiny little things. I advertise locally via craft shows, open houses, word of mouth, referrals, and online through various mediums. One of my favorite items is the "Chelsea" necklace from my website (wire crochet necklace).
It combines my two favorite hobbies, and is named after my daughter (14 months old). As you can see from my website, most of my items are "named" after women in my family. I guess my advice would be to just create what you like, because you never know what someone's going to be looking for.
Etsy: sparklystrandz.etsy.com
Website: sparklystrandz.com
Myspace: myspace.com/sparklystrandz
Blog: sparklystrandz.blogspot.com
Member of Self-representing Jewelry Artist Designer (SRJAD#1106)
Flikr:http://flickr.com/photos/12074707@N08/

No comments: