Monday, October 29, 2007

Featuring Arosebyname

Anna is a self-employed wife and mother of two teenage daughters.
She loves beading and finds that it is her therapy for stress!




She and her daughters first started beading over 10 years ago. Since then the beads have gotten smaller and the designs more intricate. Although her girls no longer bead, they enjoy wearing the pieces that she have created such as her original pieces she created to match their homecoming and/or prom dresses!



She shares:

"I find inspiration just about anywhere. Sometimes it will be a song, a story, a color or pattern and I'm off and beading. I've only had my Etsy shop since January '07 and though I did attempt my own website, it just didn't work out for me. I have been selling by word of mouth for almost as long as I've been beading."
"If you're going to sell your art, you have to learn how to promote yourself and this is the most difficult part for me. So you just have to keep creating and keep putting yourself out there and the sales will come. Be patient...that's another hard part for me"!

No comments: