Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Featured Designer: KristieGK

I own so many pieces by Kristie, I can't keep count. She is one of the most talented, affordable designers I've met to date.









I recently sat down with her and asked her to describe 'A Day In The Life Of Kristie'. Here's what she had to say:

"My name is Kristie Klepper and I am a very fortunate SAHM to two teenage sons. They are wonderful young men and bless my soul every day of my life.







I'm married to my better half, Christian, for the past 19 years and looking ahead to forever. (mush)"

I began making jewelry as a hobby about 3 years ago. At that point in time I kept it pretty much under wraps and only shared it with my family. I am also an obsessed scrapbooker, and I also love to crochet on cold winter nights while I sip on coffee.

This past January, Kristie found Etsy.com and decided to open a shop of her own there.

"Selling on Etsy brings in a few extra dollars, whatever that means. LOL And it provides a much needed outlet for her constant desire to be creative", she states.

"I find that I have a split personality, (for lack of a better term) in that I like my home and my surroundings to be very simple and rustic, yet I like my jewelry to reflect elegance and bring out the girly girl lying within."


She gets creative vibes from people, places, textures, fragrances-everything! Some of her best pieces weren't planned at all, but rather inspired from one source or another!










"I recently had the pleasure of being contacted by Bead Trends Magazine. I am being published in their Nov./Dec. idea book, as well as the Jan./ Feb. idea book. I hope that you'll pick up a copy and check out my pieces. The books are available worldwide at locations such as Barnes and Noble, Books A Million, and all major hobby and craft stores."



You can find Kristie on Etsy. Her store name is KristieGK.etsy.com

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Thanks for the "spotlight" feature, Kellie. You're so very sweet to do this. Have a great day! :o)