Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We moved!!

****We have MOVED everything over from MINERALMAGIC. *** Feedback: 465, 100% positive.
---MINERALMAGIC will have everything my son makes. He is 9 years old and has autism.
I am teaching him about business and how to manage his money

Mineral Color "Daylight" contains titanium.

I make all of my makeup. I buy the individual micornized minerals and use my own recipes. I do not stand on a mountain with a jackhammer and drill for my own! :D These are already pre-crushed. :)

I can make any color you like. If you don't see a color you would like, please send me a quick note describing what you are looking for. I will work with you to formulate your very own color.

Everything I make is fresh and made to order. If you are not sure of your foundation color, try samples first. Why pay more?

No comments: