Monday, February 11, 2008

SobeBotanicals-Another Mineral Makeup Brand I Use

From South Beach, Florida, Lex is the creator and owner of Sobebotanicals.etsy.com. This lady takes perfection to the extreme! She will let one of her product lines sit for a year if she has to until she is 100% satisfied with the finished result.



I am proud to say I am one of her latest 'product testers'-and I loved every minute of it! Her Whipped Coffee Dream Body Butter and Scrub is divine!! I told her she had to make this in a formula for a face scrub!! Your skin feels refreshed and you smell awesome! There is no sticky or slimy residue with this product, either. It rinses off clean. You feel clean.
Her pictures are enticing. Her mineral makeup is WONDERFUL. If you buy one of her kits, you always get more than what you pay for-every time. No kidding.
I got so much product from her in one kit that it could probably last me up to a year, and that was just the sampler kit! I wound up with TEN full-size jars, just like she advertises "packed FULL". She let me swich out my brushes for extra jars of makeup, knowing I already owned my brushes. She is very flexible that way.
She is very generous, professional and is another mineral makeup seller that loves to trade secrets and help find the best deals in supplies so that when we as sellers buy in bulk together, everyone benefits.
It has truly been a pleasure to meet her, and an honor to call her friend.

1 comment:

Infinite Cosmos said...

oooh! i visit her shop too and will definitely be shopping there. I also frequent your shop too!!