Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Eyes: Flora & Fauna using Mineral Magic Cosmetics

My sincerest thanks to gypsydancermacaholic for doing a mineral makeup tutorial for us!

Eyes: Flora & Fauna using Mineral Magic Cosmetics

From: gypsydancermacaholic

*please watch HD for best quality*

She did this look using my Mineral Magic Cosmetics (MMC) www.mineralmagiccosmetics.com. Mineral Magic Cosmetics minerals are completely vegan, titanium-free, and paraben-free.

She's now used these shadows 3 times and LOVES them."The pigmentation is insane, and they are great for sensitive skin and eyes. I will do a full review on the company and products next week as well as have close up pictures and swatches in my blog."

Products used:

Eyes:
UDPPNYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon
MMC - Self Control
MMC - Dream
MMC - Galaxy
MMC - Arora Borealis
Face:Paula Dorf loose No Color powder
Mac Sunbasque blush
Mac MSF Duo in Medium - light side only for highlight
Lips:UD 24/7 Lip Pencil in Heavy

Thanks for watching and subscribing!

Let her or I know if you have any questions.

Her blog: http://beautymaintenance.blogspot.com/

Please check gypsydancermacaholic's blog later this week for swatches of all the colors as well as a full review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kFG2bv2o7A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic cosmetic.I had never use it but now i want to take one attempt.

Merry

Free Satellite TV

Jhon said...

Beautiful eyes can attract anyone. I like eye make up very much, but eye is very sensitive, so I always prefer to use mineral makeup products, to keep my eyes safe and beautiful.