Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Looking For Product Testers

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Are you willing to try three colors of mineral makeup?
In this exercise, I will be sending out three colors for you to try. Just look up. There they are. There are only 4 ingredients total, and are all-natural, pure minerals from the earth. Below are their names and a brief description of their use:

Iron Oxides are minerals that are used to create color.

Kaolin clay is great for dry sensitive skin because it is very soothing, offers great coverage, and is able to absorb oil from the skin. It absorbs 1 1/2 times its weight in oil!

Mica is transparent and allows for smooth makeup application.

Zinc Oxide is a skin healer, and water-resistant. It offers great SPF protection from the sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays. It is very soothing to the skin and helps heal acne.

NOTE: Not all of these ingredients are going to be used for all of the formulas. Some of the colors will have more or less of a certain ingredient, if any at all. Read your labels to determine which ingredients were used in each jar.

Each Jar will be labeled A, B or C.

This makeup is specifically formulated for ultra-sensitive skin. You will not have any burning, itching skin or runny, watering eyes.

Q. What Do I Have To Do To Participate?

A. Go to MineralMagicCosmetics.com. Once there, you will find a listing for Product Testing Participants. Simply add the listing to your cart which is free. The only thing you will have to pay is your shipping costs.

After you've tried everything, find the poll on this page, and click on the letter of the jar you liked the best. It's that simple.

Mineral Makeup is for external use only.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! i am going to go sign up now!

http://devancarol.etsy.com

Kim said...

I ordered mine!

Mineral Magic Cosmetics said...

Your skin will looove you for it!

pickypicky said...

Yay, just ordered!

Swimming In Fountains said...

I received my testers yesterday! Yeah! So much fun! And the products are great.

Mineral Magic Cosmetics said...

That's fantastic! Huh. A dead heat between Jar A and B. Stay tuned....

Unknown said...

So far so good! I just got them yesterday so the test is ON.

Love the lip balm!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hmmmm, A had the best coverage, but B had the best color. :)

fluffnflowers said...

A had the best texture and the color works well with my skin. I love the color of B, but kind of highlighted any creases.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts on all three:

A- I really like A, but I think it's one that I need to try again a little darker. The first time I used it, the color was so subtle that the sparkle stood out more than the color, and I had a hard time balancing the sparkle on both sides. I'm going to put it on a little darker/thicker next time.

B- I definitely need to do some work with a concealer or color corrector before giving this one anotehr shot. My skin is so red that B just didn't really work for me.

C- I REALLY liked C. C is definitely a color that I would consider purchasing after I run out of the tester tub you sent. If you decide to add it to your line-up, I would love to know what you name it so that I can find it. Right now, my face is extra red because I have been sick all week, but once I recover, I am going to give C a try as a blush, too.

I really enjoyed trying mineral make-up for the first time and this definitely confirmed that I am going to buy some as soon as I can. Thank you for the opportunity to be a tester and give your make-up a try.

Renee said...

I loved A in the jar, but it was a bit too sparkly on my face and the color didn't really show up on my skin. A also didn't seem to stay put very well. B and C went on well and didn't make my very sensitive eyes itch at all! Not sure I loved the color of B, but C worked great as blush. I'm definitely going to order some eyeshadow from you. I haven't been able to wear eye makeup in years!

pickypicky said...

I voted in the poll to the right...

and thanks for the extra samples, love 'em!

I voted for A: love the sparkles adn the subtle color, very summery, great brow bone eyeshadow

B, I just couldn't do. My complexion is too pale to pull off the yellow tones

C, I loved as a little blush, and also a nice lip stain by dipping the lip balm in it~

Thanks!

Stela said...

I wish I knew about this in time!!